Sunday, January 1, 2012

~Classic Nourishment~

Another BIG one for the Bucket List 2012...

I have decided that I want to start reading all the "great classics" out there, that I have before passed by.  I already have a few of these beauties on my shelf, ready to be devoured... however, there are ALOT that need to be purchased.   If anyone out there should happen to have a copy of one of these works, and would be ever so generous as to let me borrow them, it would be greatly appreciated.  If not... by birthday is in June.

=) hehe

Here is the list of the wonderful works of art that I am looking forward to reading:

* Pride and Prejudice                                     *Jane Eyre

*To Kill a Mockingbird (Own)                       *David Copperfield

*Wuthering Heights                                        *Sense and Sensibility

*Great Expectations                                       *Oliver Twist (Own)

*Little Women                                               *Dracula (Bram Stoker)

*Catcher in the Rye                                        *The Secret Garden

*Grapes of Wrath                                          *The Scarlet Letter

*1984                                                            *A Clockwork Orange

*One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest               *The Awakening

*The Sun Also Rises                                      *The Picture of Dorian Gray

*Life of Pi (Own)                                           *The Name of the Rose

*The Alchemist                                              *The Inferno

*A Farewell to Arms                                    

*The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

*Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

I know it seems like a hell of a list...

However... I am confident that I can accomplish this by the end of this year.  Looking forward to the challenge!!

Blessed Be!
J


**What books off of this list have you read? What did you think of them? Any others that are just MUST reads that I don't have listed? Feedback is ALWAYS welcome! =D

1 comment: