Thursday, November 17, 2011

~ Our Top 20 ~

This hangs in our kitchen, right on the fridge, so we can look at it every day.

I feel it's a wonderful list; a great reminder of things to do as a family, and an affirmation of why we are a close, loving family.  I know that some of them are just for Dave and me... but a lot of them work for all the family...

Our Top 20

1.  Make Your Spouse A Priority

2.  Accept Differences

3.  Listen Carefully

4.  Compliment Daily

5.  Work Together As A Team

6.  Mind Your Manners

7.  Watch T.V. Less

8.  Find Time for Fun

9.  Do the Little Things

10. Celebrate Each Other

11. Think Positive

12. Fight Fair

13. Forgive

14. Welcome Each Other Home

15. Go to Bed at the Same Time

16. Develop Mutual Friends

17. Take a Date

18. Make Love

19. Pray for Your Spouse

20. Treasure Your Spouse

I think the list speaks for itself...

Blessed Be

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment