It's been a long time, once again, since I've done one of these posts... and today just seems like the perfect day for it.
It is my last work day for the week, as I am taking the next three days off to get organized and ready for school to start. I also plan on having some REAL fun with my kids before we have to get "back to the ol' grind". So... in light of this... a Mini Bucket list of things to do on my Mini-vaca...
Must take a trip up to Roughlock Falls and get our annual summer pics in, and have a yummy picnic. Maybe bring a few poles and see if we can catch anything as well. =D
Boondocks Museum and Amusement Park
I haven't been to this place in years and years and years. They have all sorts of little amusement park rides and games, and if my memory serves me right, they have a hell of a burger, too. Not to mention they have Marilyn Monroe memorabilia... oh Lord... this one's gonna.be.awesome!!
Pathways Spiritual Sanctuary
Cannot believe I've never heard of this before... but after looking at this website... I MUST GO. It seems so peaceful and beautiful from the website! Great place for some pictures, as well! Looking forward to this one!!
Family Game Night ~
I would love to have a night where we can all sit down and play some card games and board games. These nights (when we're lucky and everyone stays in a good mood) are so full of laughter and fun, and make my favorite kind of memories. The giggly kind. =D
That should keep us pretty busy over the vacation! Here's to making some wonderful memories!!
Blessed Be.
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment