Saturday, May 14, 2011

~Dusting off~

Lots of negativity around this blog lately.  Need more positive thinking, positive action.  I recognize that I need to take some time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and continue moving forward.  ALOT has happened lately, and although I feel I am still reeling from all of it... I know,   I just KNOW,   there has to be a lesson in all of it... somewhere.   Just need to strive to find it.

I started this blog to help me search my own soul for answers. Lately, I've been asking myself some really serious questions that I HAVE to finally answer.

I know that my life should not consist of being a mother and wife, and nothing else.  There has to be more. Don't get me wrong, here... Raising my children is the most wonderful, beautiful, trying, patience testing, rewarding thing I have ever done, and will ever do. AND... I have such a wonderful man as my husband and share a love with him that is phenomenal and eternal.  I don't take that for granted.  I am truly blessed.  However, I have lost sight of myself.  I feel that I am not living my life to the fullest.  I need to be a good example to my children, and show them that you can do anything you set your mind to.  Time to set my mind. Time to stop putting these invisible blockades up and getting in my own way.  Time to start really enjoying this short thing called life.  Time to start saying "yes" more, and "no" less.  Time to smile more and cry less.  Time to compliment me more, and ridicule me less.  Time to love me more and doubt me less.

Time to change.

Time to really live.

Time to find me.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment