Thursday, May 12, 2011

Alter Bridge - In Loving Memory (With Lyrics)



This is the song that Keylan chose to play for his wife. To commemorate her, to wish her soul well, to say farewell...

As this song played, they presented a slide show of pictures from Kristy's life. It was lovely. But, I couldn't help but look on to Keylan, holding this little bundle of joy named Braxton, who was crying and wanting comfort from someone who is no longer here to give it. My heart aches so bad for both of them. This beautiful little boy will never have the chance to get to know his mother. A father has been left to do this hard thing called parenting all by himself. Two men that lost their true source of happiness and sense of home, clinging on to one another, unsure if they will ever be comforted again. It seems so very unfair that God would take such a wonderful woman, a loving wife and mother, and a dedicated daughter and sister. She had so much ahead of her. So wrong. So very very wrong.

I pray for peace for you Kristen. I pray that you will always be in the wings, watching your boys strive to move forward and do the best they can. I pray you will help guide them, and watch over them. I pray you know how deeply you are missed by all.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment