One of our friends just lost his wife last night. She died in her sleep. She was only 25 years old. Her husband just lost his life partner, his soulmate, his best friend. Her baby boy just lost his mommy. Three brothers just lost their sister, and a mother just lost her best friend. The world has lost a wonderful woman. And, we have no answers. So young. So senseless. So surreal.
I'm not sure how anyone could deal with this. My heart is breaking for him. There will forever be questions that will never have an answer, doubts that will never be let go, wounds that may never heal. And... I don't know what, if anything, I could do to help.
I will go hold my husband, hug my babies, call my mom and dad, reach out to all my friends, and let every one of them know how truly important they are to me, and how VERY much I love them.
I will keep our friend and his families in my thoughts and prayers, and be here to do whatever I can to help them.
I will count my every blessing, and remember that each breath is a gift, and is not to be taken for granted.
Blessed Be, Kristen. You are in our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment