Monday, February 21, 2011

Midol Monday

Not sure if it's because it's Monday, or because of the weather, maybe just PMS'in... or what... but it's been a bad day today.  Feeling so damned depressed and can't seem to shake it.

Feeling negative, neglected, neglectful, and sour.

My superman is having such a hard time right now. I can see, and feel, that he's in a whirlwind of troubled thoughts and emotions, and I wish I knew how to pull him up and make him see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Hard to do when I can barely see it myself.)  The man works his fingers to the bone, has such a strong work ethic and moral qualities... it's so hard to see so many people take advantage of him/take him for granted.  He deserves so much more. Eventually, he will FINALLY catch a break and wonderful things will happen for him and his business.  I know, deep down, that we'll get through this, just as we always do with anything that comes our way...  we'll just have to keep a positive thought (and maybe say a few more prayers) that eventually great things WILL happen for him.

Seems I've been feeling rather cynical lately, and that has been reflected in my neglectfulness towards some of my loved ones. Need to work on this. However, it's been feeling the same way from my friends, as well.  I don't get many phone calls at all, comments go unnoticed, thoughts seem unimportant... oh blah blah blah blah blah... what a whiner I am being...

Excuse me while I go have a good cry, take a Midol, and pull myself out of this funk...

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment