Friday, February 18, 2011

Gratitude

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everybody out there that is keeping up with my blog.  I know some days I can rant... other's I may seem "a little off"... but I am truly loving the experience so far.  I thank you, as well, for any feedback you have given me, and look forward to more.  Like I have said before... I am just so overjoyed to be writing again. =)

While I am on the subject of gratitude...

Thank you, my sweet husband, for taking me to dinner this week, even though you were so very tired from working 60-70 hours a week.  You. are. awesome.

Thank you, my fantastic kiddos, for keeping my spirits up by simply being YOU. As I keep telling you, the best part of my everyday is coming home and seeing your beautiful faces.  My rays of sunshine.

Thank you, mom and dad, for coming to Bug's BBall game, for never forgetting the vitamin water, and for sitting on those uncomfortable bleachers for an hour and half, all to support that sweet girl.  It means the world to her, and to me. =)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and can enjoy the company of friends and loved ones.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment