Thursday, October 27, 2011

~ Tickle Me... Thursday?~ =~)

Obviously, I'm in serious need of a positive blog.  Seems as though my mood has been completely bitchy a little off kilter lately.  It's hard, sometimes to see the positive when there is SO much negativity surrounding a person... but I am going to try.



**FAMILY FUN**

















Got our pumpkins all carved and ready for Halloween.  Love sitting around the table as a family doing fun, crafty things like this.  We even sat together (ok... most of us) and picked all the seeds out of the guts and roasted them for snacks. =) Love these memories made.

               




**SOUL SPEAKERS**                          
                                                        

 ~Been diggin on these songs lately... as they really seem to lift my mood quickly~ 



*Good Life ~

and for some odd reason...

* Mr. Know It All

I know... kinda bubblegum ~ poppy choices... but I can't help it.  My soul likes what it likes. =)


                                 





**WISE WORDS**


A quote that I found that really speaks to me, and helps to encourage my efforts on my lastest blog : A very personal matter, and nerve racking to have "out there"... but knowing that it's okay to talk... to share... to learn... to grow. =D

"Our struggles make us seek enlightenment from those around us and the stars above. However, it is when we uncover the light within that we finally illuminate a path once enshrouded by our false sense of incompleteness." —Dodinsky



                                              




**HEALTHY HINTS**

And finally... Something I need to remember when I'm having a hard time with my self confidence...






                                    Especially... the "others" that don't know ~ ME~

Blessed Be.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment