Friday, July 1, 2011

~Neigh sayers~

A good friend reminded me recently about something I tend to lose sight of, and I'm so very glad she brought this fact back into my line of sight.

She mentioned how much grief Superman and I received when we shared the good news of our marriage with everyone.  How many people shook their heads at me, asked me what the hell I was thinking, telling me I had no idea what I was getting myself into...

But I did know.  I was thinking...

What a lucky woman I am to have this fantastic, sexy man looking at me the way he does.  How wonderful it is to know that my soulmate... my really real soulmate lives in his body and I get to spend the rest of this life and my forever after with him.

And even though we didn't care what other people thought about our marriage, or what anyone said (or says)... I can't help but giggle a little... knowing that everyday that we are still together, and still going strong... that we are proving all those neigh sayers wrong.  Can't help it.  I smile. =)

I love you, sweetheart.  Now and Always.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment