I know I have so much to be grateful for, and need to find the time to count these blessings, and give thanks for them.
Sometimes, it gets hard to do when the normal day to day gets a person down.
However... that is WHAT this part of the blog is all about, right?!? To pick me back up.
Ok... let's see...
Date Night
For about 3 months now, Superman has been absolutely wonderful in making sure we are taking one night a week out for ourselves to enjoy each other. We have found so many good new places to eat, and have had so many wonderful conversations that we otherwise would not have been able to have, with everything else that goes on in our crazy lives. I am SO enjoying these little dates, even if they are only a few hours long. They have truly helped our connection become even stronger than before, and helps to keep our sanity.
My Bucket List
Making this list for myself, and allowing me to dream about things yet to come has been extremely therapeutic for me. It's refreshing, joyful, and I find myself searching for new things every day. Love it.
Family Movie Night
Although I'm sure alot of people would think it lame and boring... I really look forward to nights like we had this weekend, when we can sit down together as a family, watch some movies, eat popcorn and gummy bears, and just enjoy one anothers company. The giggling and laughing, the cuddling and joking... it is my favorite way to spend my time. Card games, conversations, and just all around quality time together helps strengthen the family, and reminds us all how important and unique we are. And, how blessed.
Missed doing this kind of blog. Will try to make it more consistent practice.
Blessed Be.
No comments:
Post a Comment