Monday, March 28, 2011

~Newest Bucket Ideas~

I can't explain in words what making this Bucket List is doing for me.  To finally give myself the ok to dream and set goals is so freeing and fulfilling.  I don't expect to do all these things in the next 5 years or anything... but I want to do them, and to me...  that's what's important.  That I have the desire...

These have me so excited!


 ~1~
 Take a class in...
 I think it would be so fantastic to be able to write out some of my poetry in Calligraphy, onto lovely parchment paper, and frame and hang it in my home.  Would be a fun little hobby. I could also intigrate this into my scrapbooking. =) This idea has me feeling very crafty and a bit giddy.




~2~

 Go see the Red Bull Air Races



How exciting would that be??? To feel the rush... smell the fuels... be a part of such a large crowd...

But... you know what would make it even better?





 Go see the Red Bull Air Races 

~3~

in Austrailia!


Once the races are over, we could spend a few days touristing around this amazing country and making some great memories.


Haven't felt this excited in a long time.  Kinda nice.

 

Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. :o) Super Bucket List, J!! Here's to making that happen!! {clinking our wine glasses together!}

    ReplyDelete