Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday

New thing I want to try for this blog.  Each Tuesday, I am going to hunt down things that tickle my fancy. Things that make me giggle, make me happy, make me literally laugh out loud.  Good way to keep some positive energy in my little world, and make the week go a little better. :)  Let's see...

First off ~ Jackhole.  What a fantastic word.  So descriptive, so creative, so precise.  I.E: My dentist is a total Jackhole.    Love it.

Second ~ My daughters giggling this morning while getting ready for school.  There is no noise better in this whole wide world than the sound of my children happy. Soul - elated.

Third ~ The smile on my dogs' face at 5:00 this morning.  I swear her top lip just about rolled over on top of itself she was smiling so big, as she wagged her tail, so happy that I woke up to let her outside to run.  Whomever says animals do not have souls truly needs to meet my Mikunii. I love that she loves me unconditionally, and is ALWAYS happy to see me.

Fourth ~ 80's videos on YouTube.  I've been feeding my guilty pleasure, watching Poison ,Warrant and Def Leppard Videos.  Fantastic hair and makeup, boys. What the hell where we thinking during that decade??? hehe!

Fifth ~ Listening to my brother and the band jam out! They are getting so good! So proud of them! Nice to have a few hours to "get away from it all" and just jam. Thanks guys, for letting me be a witness to the process!

Great feelings in me as I finish this post. Definately going to start doing this every Tuesday!

What was something that made you giggle today?

No comments:

Post a Comment